Individual Coaching and Group Health and Fitness Coaching
Programs will be tailored to the individual or group and can meet as little as twice monthly or several times per week. Focus is on consistency and results. Corporate Wellness Programs and Distance Coaching (Skype or phone consultations) are also available.
Services include initial health history review and fitness assessments; dietary review (Note: where do you say that you are not a registered dietician?)and counseling; education on food options and preparation; fitness program development; lifestyle modification; stress reduction counseling; periodic progress assessments and program reviews. E-mail and phone support available between sessions.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
There is no fee for health and fitness coaching, though donations to the Willow Star Haven Charitable Foundation are gratefully accepted.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation..